Affordable Housing Service
Employees must enrol with GEHS to access any and all services offered by the scheme.
GEHS facilitates access to affordable housing finance for homeownership through:
- Profiling enrolled employees to inform housing choices or solutions.
- Negotiating housing loan terms with registered financial service providers.
- Offering home loan repayments through payroll-deductions.
- Facilitating access to available subsidies eg Finance-Linked Individual Subsidy Programme (FLISP).
- Supporting innovative and enabling housing access products and solutions.